The popular Global Bill Acceptor, GBA, is a bank note reader/bill acceptor, renowned for its simplicity, reliability and capacity to accept a wide range of world currencies.
The powerful GBA bank note head is the key element that accepts and validates bank notes. The GBA bank note head can operate in its own right for applications which do not require bank notes to be handled once they have been accepted.
However, the GBA bill acceptor can also be integrated into a variety of stacker options, each of which are designed to meet the particular needs of currency markets, ranging from simple bank note stacking to highly secure lockable and removable note cassettes.
Various integration methods provide the flexibility to interface the GBA bill acceptor with many host applications.
Its ability to accept bank notes in 4 directions provides an essential edge to any application – that of user friendliness. Your clients will not suffer the frustration of being forced to guess which way a bank note should be inserted into the machine.
- Front-loading bank note acceptor
- Uses the ST2 bank note acceptor as validation module
- Easy strip-down for servicing
- Secure note cassette
- Audit-capable vault system
- Holds up to 800 notes
- Supports MDB, pulse and serial interfaces
- Cost-effective, compact stacker unit
- Can be disassembled and reassembled in 30 seconds.
- Easy access to all the key components
- Reconfiguration between upstacker and downstacker only requires the replacement of one part.
- Push button note enable & disable and calibration
- Stackerless bank note reader
- Accepts notes up to 85mm wide
- Accepts up to 32 notes in four directions
- Blue illuminated guide
- Secure note validation and counterfeit rejection
- Protected against tampering and fraudulent manipulation
- Direct replacement for legacy HR1+ bill acceptor
- Offer Price: £89.00 + VAT + Carriage