International Brand Gaming can offer game houses and gaming manufacturers a unique SAS 6.02 Module designed to dramatically reduce product time-to-market and in-turn the development overhead.
You have an opportunity to work with a team of SAS experts who have extensive experience with the SAS protocol, who understand the demands of implementing SAS (in many geographical markets inc. USA, Eastern Europe, Asia and South America) and offer technical support to manufacturers and game developers.
Our SAS module enables your game software designer to interface their game to online back-office systems. An online system captures the plays and pays on the gaming machine and also has an interface for the player, who may use a loyalty card to transfer credits to and from the machine, call an attendant, etc.
These online systems are a legislative requirement in many jurisdictions worldwide. SAS is a widely accepted software protocol, used by the majority of online host system manufacturers, which was first created by International Gaming Technology (IGT) in the 1980s.
This protocol, whose definition runs to hundreds of pages, has strict timing requirements and uses a 9-bit serial communication interface not widely supported by serial communication ports found in modern PCs and their counterparts.
In order to use our SAS module, we have available a SAS Development Support Kit. The SDSK is packaged with the SAS module/interface, with full documentation and state diagrams, a skeleton project complete with C++ source code, which shows how the interface should be driven from the designer’s game code, in order to provide correct functionality. Also you will have free access to our experienced support personnel, for help in getting you up and running as quickly as possible with your SAS enabled games.
Using our SDSK, the games designer can now interface to a SAS system from any native COM port, under the Windows™ operating system. (Including XPe, WES7 & Linux).
The SAS Development Support Kit removes the game designer from having to concern himself with the detail of the interface, leaving him free to concentrate on the game itself. The only implementation needed is the addition of hooks into the game code to record the SAS events.
We have SAS Development Support Kits available now and would be very happy to provide you with further technical documentation to give you an understanding of our our SAS Module, prior to purchasing the SDSK.
- Designed to work with any PC gaming control board including Quixant, Innocore, Heber (Axis/X10i), Acrosser
- Ticket In/Ticket Out(TITO) and Advanced Funds Transfer(AFT)
- Simple interface to the game source
- Advanced funds transfer (AFT) capability
- Support for handpay
- Automatic host polling handling
- Extensive support for international currencies, cash handling devices and denominations;
- Support for progressives
The Blue Alpha SAS Development Support Kit enables the game designer, to interface their game to any SAS compatible online system.
The SAS development kit removes the game designer from having to concern themselves with the detail of the software interface (timing etc), leaving them free to concentrate on the game itself. The only implementations needed are the hooks into the game code to record the SAS events.
The SAS Development Support Kit Includes…
- Simple integration process with the game code enables the application to record and respond to SAS events Interface (DLL) to the operating system
- The SAS modules –libraries which implement the SAS protocol
- An auto-installer and the headers for inclusion in the game
- SAS-Sim– Diagnostic Utility that runs on a PC with a serial port, to monitor and check the SAS serial port data
- One sample security device (USB key) as a license enabler for the SAS module
- A demonstration application, complete with C/C++ source code, written for a PC, which shows how the SAS interface should be driven from the designer’s game code, in order to provide correct functionality
- UML state diagrams to emphasize the ordering of certain SAS sub-systems, such as hand-pays and ticket handling
- Registration to the SAS Query System, where updates to the modules will be available, as well as any updates to the development tools, for free download
- Ready to use, robust, tested & proven.
- Saves months or years of software development and debug time
- On-going Support and maintainence
- Low cost licensing
Linux & WES7 versions available now…
Please contact email@example.com for further information…